Data protection GDPR
Data protection GDPR
Personal date protection
Principles of processing personal data
Contact details of the administrator
Tradesman: Bc. Lenka Fibigerová
Place of business: Pod Platany 8, Bystřice pod Hostýnem, PSČ 768 61
Reg. No.: 66177863
Phone: +420 608484862.
Data subject: Natural person (consumer and also self-employed person) to whom personal data relate (hereinafter "You" or "Customer").
Personal information: All information about the identified or identifiable customer.
An identifiable customer is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more specific physical elements, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person (hereinafter referred to as "data" or "information").
Administrator: The entity that determines the purpose and means of processing personal data carries out the processing and is responsible for such processing. The controller of personal data is Bc. Lenka Fibigerová (hereinafter referred to as "we").
Processor: An entity which, by law or on behalf of the controller, processes personal data for the controller, on the basis of a contract for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Business Partner" or the "Partner").
Website: Websites available on obchodjitrenka.cz
Purpose of processing personal data: The reason why personal data is processed. Such a reason may be, for example, the performance of the contract, management of user accounts, handling of suggestions and complaints, sending business communications (newsletters) or displaying ads based on the interests of customers.
Cookies: Short text files that your web or mobile browser stores. Most cookies contain a unique identifier, called the COOKIE ID. This is a string of characters assigned by web pages and servers to the browser that saved the cookie. This allows websites and servers to distinguish and identify each browser. Cookies are used to improve the functioning of websites, evaluate their attendance, and to better target marketing activities. If you browse through our website, we assume that you agree to use these files.
- What personal data are processed?
Following the relevant legal title and purpose of the processing, we and our contract processors process the following personal data and categories of personal data:
- identification and address data: e.g. first name, surname, delivery or other contact address, collection point address, registered office, Reg. No, VAT number,
- electronic contact details: e.g. phone number, e-mail address,
- other electronic data: IP address, cookies,
- other personal data related to the contractual relationship: bank account number, order history,
- other personal data: typically data provided by the Customer in the order form or in other documents and when communicating with us, including later updates.
- What is the origin of personal data?
We process data that you provide to us e.g. when ordering our services, registering a user account, communicating with us. Typically, this is
- electronic contact de
- identification and address data,
- other personal data related to the contractual relationship.
Furthermore, data that we collect automatically based on the fact that you are browsing our website. Typically, these are:
- other electronic data:
- the website from which you came to our website,
- IP address
- access date and access time
- search queries
- http and https response code
- the data groups transmitted
- information about your computer's browser and operating system.
4. Why is personal data processed?
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Performance of the contractual relationship
- Management of customer accounts
- Communication with customers, satisfaction assessment of suggestions and complaints
- Sending business communications and offering our goods
- Direct marketing and creation of personalized content and advertising
- Improving the quality of our goods and services, analysing the attendance of our website and your website behaviour
- Protection of our rights, property or security, or rights, property or safety of others
- Accounting and tax purposesPerformance of other legal obligations
- Your personal data may be processed on the basis of the following legal reasons:
- Performance of the contract
- Fulfilment of legal obligations
- Legitimate interest of the administrator in sending business communications
- Consent to the sending of business communications
The processing of personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual relationship, accounting and tax purposes and the performance of other legal obligations are legal or contractual requirements. If you intend to make an order through our website, you are obliged to provide us with your personal data for these purposes.
5. How long is personal data being processed?
Your personal data is processed:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and us and the exercise of claims arising from such contractual relations (4 years);
- for the period necessary to fulfil the legal obligation (accounting documents 5 years, tax documents 10 years);
- for the duration of your consent (not more than 4 years after its award, or 4 years after the last order).
6. To whom is the personal data made available to?
The following categories of our partners (recipients) may have access to your personal data:
- Providers of goods transport
- IT service and hosting providers, especially BusinessWeb
- Security and integrity providers of our services and websites
- Analytics service providers
- Customer support assistance service providers,
- Payment gateway providers (payment card providers)
- Print and postal service providers
- Partners who provide direct marketing and partners and operators of technical solutions for us, thanks to which we can show you personalized content and advertising
- Public administrations
7. Is personal data transferred outside the EU?
The Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the European Economic Area) or an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are:
- Partners to whom we provide data to analyze the traffic of our website, your website behaviour and business conversions
- IT service and hosting providers, incl. cloud services
- Mailing service providers
8. How is personal data processed?
Personal data is processed manually and also automatically. We keep proper records of all processing activities in accordance with the relevant legislation.
You are not subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling that would have legal effects on you or would similarly affect you significantly. We do not create profiles from your personal data in order to analyse or anticipate your preferences, interests, economic situation, reliability, where you are or your movement (a typical example of profiling is monitoring the behaviour of visitors of the web to monitor their preferences so that the trader can reach them in the future with a tailor-made offer).
9. What are the rights of data subjects?
When implementing your rights, please contact us via our contact details, which are set out in the introduction to these principles.
You have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data (Articles 15 to 21 GDPR):
- Right to access personal data
- Right to rectify inaccurate and supplement incomplete personal data
- Right to delete personal data
- Right to restrict the processing of personal data
- Right to data portability
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to information on automated decision-making, including profiling
If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, with its registered office at Pplk. Sochova 27, 170 00 Praha 7, tel.: 234 665 111, website: www.uoou.cz.
10. How are cookies processed?
The cookies processed can be divided according to the validity to:
- temporary cookies (so-called session cookies) that remain stored in your browser only until you close your browser;
- persistent cookies (so-called persistent cookies) that remain stored in your browser for a long time until their lifetime has expired or until you manually delete them (the time of deposit of cookies in your browser depends on the cookie itself and settings of your browser).
We do not use the third-party cookies that monitor multiple websites so that we can provide you with personalized content and advertising on third-party websites and other sales channels.
11. Are data on children also processed?
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. Therefore, we do not intentionally collect their personal data. If we find that we have inadvertently obtained personal data about children under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete this data as quickly as possible, except when we are bound by applicable law to keep it.
The legislation and our business strategies and related ways of processing your personal data may change. If we choose to update this policy, we will place the changes on our website and inform you about these changes. In cases where this policy is to be changed more fundamentally, or if it imposes us in law, we will inform you in advance. We ask you to read this policy carefully and regularly review this policy when further communicating with us or using our website.